After a whirlwind tour of the Middle East’s largest city, embark on a wondrous cruise along the glorious River Nile, exploring the wonders of Upper Egypt and Nubia.
- 04 nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 04 nights accommodation at Nile Cruise on full board basis starts from Luxor Ends in Aswan.
- 03 nights accommodation at Lack Nasser on a full board basis.
- 01 Full-Day (Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum & Khan EL Khalili Bazaar). Tour includes lunch.
- Nile Cruise visits ( Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Memnon, Habu, Karnak and Luxor Temples, Horus Temple (Edfu), Kom Ombo Temple, High Dam, Obleisk, Philae Temple).
- All visits of Lack Nasser as the itinerary.
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All sightseeing tours, including qualified English guide.
- Entrance fees for all the visits mentioned at the itinerary.
- International flight tickets.
- Domestic flight tickets.
- Tips (5$ per person per day).
- Optional tours.
- Any beverages or personal expenses.
- Entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum – Inside one of the Pyramids.
- Any Item Not mentioned in Program.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast aboard the boat just before you begin your day with a visit the temple of Wadi El Seboua. The temple was built by Ramses II and dedicated to the gods Amun-Ra and Ra-Horakhty. It is known for its strategic geographical location, as any boat wishing to reach it is required to traverse against the Nile current.Your next stop will be the Temple of Dekka, dedicated to Thoth, the god of wisdom and holy scripture, which was built across the reign of several Pharaohs. Finally, you will visit the Temple of Maharraka, a small edifice built in the Greco-Roman style that was never fully constructed, and to date remains unfinished.In the evening, you will return to the boat for dinner and rest, as you set sail for Aswan.